COVID LEVEL TWO GUIDELINES
The health & safely of our members is paramount, so you must follow our guidelines when using the toy library. Please note: there are no exceptions to the below:
- CLEAN all toys before returning them to the toy library
- CHECK all pieces are with the toys before returning to the library
- Keep 1 metre apart from other members while at the library
- Do NOT open the toy boxes to play with the toys while at the toy library
- The loan is 6 items only from any area (until further notice)
- Check the pieces on arrival at home and clean the toys before play.
- Email me if you have found any pieces missing on the day of borrowing the toys
- Do NOT come to the toy library if sick.
- Do not stay longer than necessary as others may be waiting.
The loan is 6 items only (including all toy categories) until we are sure that we can cope on the returns desk & are satisfied that everyone is meeting the above guidelines.
The Toy Library is open for these sessions every week:
Tuesday 9.30 – 11.45
Wednesday 2.30 – 4.45pm
Friday 9.30 – 11.45
Saturday 9 – 12 noon
Any un-answered questions can be directed to the librarian via email